
This week Daniel and I finally got to try out our new phones from Republic Wireless. They are trying to make a new kind of phone service where you use wifi around you (like at work or at home) to make phone calls which off sets the cost of using cellular minutes for the company. They are a new start up company, and we decided that it would be worth a shot to see how it goes. Especially since the first 30 days have a guarantee to test out the service and see if it is for you.
We are currently a quarter of the way through our thirty day trial. There are some things that we like and some thing that we don't like. It is fun to finally have new phones, and it could come at a better time because both of our phones have kind of had it. (Daniel's t-mobile phone won't hang up sometimes, and mine has a screen that sometimes just whites out so I can't see anything. ) We'll let you all know when we decide. If anyone is interested in joining Republic Wireless, we would be more than happy to tell you about our experiences so far so you can make an informed decision.
I can tell you that as far as I can tell these cameras are probably superior to any digital camera that we have in the house.That isn't saying much because both of our cameras are kind of getting old. But, hopefully this means that we will take more pictures for our blog because we'll have a decent camera with us!
This week we all decided to make fajitas because peppers were on sale. We decided to go all out and get 4 different colors! Usually, we only get one or two colors because the orange and yellow so expensive. Fortunately, they were all under eighty cents this week.. The adventure helped solidify Daniel's that the colors do make a difference.He also got to test out the cameras on our phones after I made I "plated" up my dinner. Pretty fancy!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.