This year, instead of getting physical gifts for each other for Christmas, Daniel and I each took six months of the year and planned one exciting date per month. Then we put all of our ideas and plans into envelopes and opened them Christmas Morning. Daniel made some excellent plans, and I'm pretty excited about some of mine too. I think that I'm going to wait until they come to tell you blog readers what they are. It will make for a lot of great suspense for all of you blog readers.

While Daniel was at book club, I finally got around to organizing our pantry. In all our descriptions of our house, I'm sure that some of you didn't even know we had a pantry. And, until last night, it was pretty empty. Now it is full (thanks mostly to my mom and her Christmas gift),and it is fairly organized! It probably needs more of a system, but at least all of the food is out of the garage and boxes and into the pantry.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.