Elissa thought that was a pretty awesome quote from me, so we decided it should start off this next blog post. As you probably gather from the beginning -- yes, Ella has started to coo. It's really cute when she's practicing noises just for you. I believe she's made a phone call to both grandmas to say "I love you" in cooing.
Because Elissa threw her vote in with the 'Both' crowd, I barely won on the lookalike contest. However, in reality the vote "she looks like both of you" was by far the winner. And honestly, she does have features from both of us. We think she got eye features from me and her nose from mom. Mommy says she's jealous of her long, luscious eyelashes.
Not too much else has been happening this week, but just so you don't feel like we made a lame post, here's some Ella pictures!
I do kind of wish she'd keep those hands out of her mouth... "ughhh, slobber ..."
Elissa wanted me to post this. "I look away for a second, and . . . "
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.