Saturday, February 15, 2014

Giggle Fest

Lately Ella has started to make really happy faces when I come home from work (and then act all grumpy because she refuses to take an afternoon nap).  Sometimes we get lucky and she just starts to giggle and smile and bounce up and down.  It's really cute.

The other interesting thing that happened this last week is that Ella has started tasting solid foods (solid, as in actually a liquid but not milk ... which I always thought was a funny way to refer to it).  She seems to think the applesauce we got is sort of sour, but seems to like squash (I don't get it, since I'd definitely prefer applesauce any day).  So far she may have actually eaten a spoonful or two, but she likes to bang her full spoon against things and make a mess more than actually eating, which I gather is probably typical.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.