I got some compacted batting at the craft store while it was on sale at the craft store. I was going to use all of it for my project to make the bench seating, but then after stapling on the batting I remembered that I had a blue curtain panel that would look great on the bench in our living room.
After careful consideration, I decided to put the bench in the living room (picture of "in progress") with the blue cover, but I would use half of the batting and use the other half to make another bench for the piano room. (I found this bench at the thrift store for $5, and I'm trying to decide if we are going to gel stain it, cover it all in the red stripe fabric, OR cover the bottom in the red stripe fabric and the top seating in coordinating fabric.)
Ella News:
Ella has been busy working on learning to stand and walk. I found her like this after waking from her nap one afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.