Thursday, July 10, 2014

More of Elissa's Projects

I've been working on my bench project lately. If you all remember from a few weeks ago, I got a $5 bench at the Goodwill. I figured for $5 we could use the wood for making a project if we decided the bench wouldn't work.

I had a curtain panel I got from a garage sale that I was going to use for my last project which ended up blue and in my living room instead of the piano room. I had enough of that fabric to go around the whole bench, and I decided that I would get some fabric from Joann's to do the lid. I went to the remnant bin and ended up getting two kinds of fabric because I couldn't decide. (I ended up saving $50 on a $20 purchase.)

Long story short, here are the results of my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.