Physical Stats:
Weight: 20 lbs 15.8 oz (I've gained 13 lbs 8.8 oz gained since I was born!)
Height: 28 inches (I've grown 10 inches since I was born!)
Teeth: Still 7
Things I've done in the last month:
Learning to walk (I started the month like this and ended it like this!)
Drinking out of a cup
I love to tote around plastic cards. (Daddy better watch out!)
I like music. (Drums, Piano, Singing and Dancing)
Decided my favorite colors are Purple and Yellow
Sometimes I feed Mommy!
I got a tooth brush!
Started playing "Daddy's Going to Get You!" (It makes me Smile!)
Sometimes I'm a Sweet Face, sometimes I'm a Silly Face, and I sometimes I'm a Goose Face! (and sometimes I'm all three in two minutes!)
The other day Mommy caught me jabbering away at my Dolly while she wasn't looking.
I love my Family!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.