Thursday, September 18, 2014

New Table

At our house, we have a running list of things we want to buy at some point once we save some extra money to get them. This list grows and shrinks; it can be pretty fluid in fact. If you asked to see it, I would tell you that it is more of an ethereal list than a real one. On this list, especially since we bought our house, was a dining room table that could seat more than four and was big enough to play board games without having to hold your pieces on your lap!

One morning while browsing craigslist, I found a table that I thought would work pretty well, especially for the price. So, we set up an appointment to go see it. Upon inspection, we decided that would buy it and take it home!

One item down checked off our ethereal list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.