I decided to put together a fancy date for Daniel and I one weekend. (This is a shock for anyone who knows us, I know.) I decided that it would be a great time to do a fancy apple tasting.
"Why an apple tasting?" you ask. We aren't allowed to go to some tastings (beer, wine, other things not Word of Wisdom approved). Some tastings can be expensive (fancy cheese, fancy food, fancy desserts). Finally, the real reason, because apples were on sale.
We tried 12 kinds of apples. Two varieties per plate. I tried to keep it as anonymous as possible by cutting up the apples, putting them on a plate with their identifying sticker on the bottom. Daniel kept them anonymous by mixing up the plates and having us sample them out of order. (Numbers 1 and 2 were not on the same plate) It was a very official anonymizing system.
We even downloaded fancy score cards so we could keep track of our opinions.
Winners: Jazz, Pink Lady and Empire. (Just in case you were wondering.)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.