Friday, December 19, 2014

December Fun

I know you can't all drop by and see little pieces of our lives.This post is going to be a few of vignettes from the month of December so you can feel like you just dropped in a few times and caught us being absolutely normal.


I'm pretty sure Ella considered mail delivery as a career for at least a day. We went to the mailbox cluster and she opened and closed the unlocked package lockers for at least 10 minutes.


Our friends Miss Anah and Ollie come over to walk and talk with us. We all love to get out and see friends! This day was a little wet and cool, but we had fun seeing each other anyway.


Ella has been working on her coloring skills for a while. If you consider pulling crayons out of the box and then putting them back in coloring skills. This month she finally started to actually try drawing on paper. It might have helped that I taped a piece of paper to a box.


Ella can't wait to get into her activity tower. She jumps in before breakfast clad in her footie pajamas. She jumps in wanting a standing snack. She plays while I make dinner. She is up and down and up and down all day -- dropping things for someone to pick up.


Daniel took the infant car seat out of storage in order to get to our Christmas decorations. Ella promptly started putting stuffed friends (and a few unstuffed ones as well) in the car seat to be buckled and unbuckled!


Ella has started to warm up to Daddy. She likes to take him by the hand and show him things. She'll follow him up the stairs, and she'll even hang out with him when I'm not there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.