As most of you know, I think Daylight Savings Time is quite possibly one of the most aggravating and useless vestiges of the 20th century. I won't argue that it never did any good -- in fact, I won't make any more statements about my opinion of it at all. I'll share how Ella reacted to it.
Sunday morning she actually slept in -- the calm before the storm. She hadn't yet realized that Daylight Savings hit, but she figured it out pretty quick. She was unusually grumpy and much, MUCH more determined that her mother should not leave her sight. I think it all came to a head when her usual nap time fell right on top of the beginning of church (as opposed to part way through church). All of the children were grumpy and there was much more pushing and crying than usual at nursery. If you were to ask Ella how she felt about the change, I'm pretty sure you'd get an incredulous look like this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.