To My Little Friend, Ella:
I love your big smiles and how silly you can be. (1, 2, 3!)
I'm glad you have started to give Mommy and Daddy hugs. That is awesome. I'm also glad that you make sure that Daddy gives both of us a kiss before he goes to work.
I like to go on adventures with you, and I love see how everything is so exciting to you. It is great how you love to play pretend!
I'm glad that first thing in the morning and last thing at night you want to read your books! You are a girl after my own heart: books, teddy bears, and Daddy!
I love how you are creative,(sometimes very creative!) determined, and interested in the world. (Your favorite question is "What's this?") People who just meet you always say how it seems like you are just soaking in the whole world.
We may have our hard days, but I do love you!
Love,
Mommy
P.S.Thanks for making my selfies tons cuter! (1,2,3)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.