Ella had become that inquisitive toddler. She is always asking "what is that?" or her favorite "what does that word mean? Tell me about it." (Incidentally, Daniel got a dictionary app on his phone recently. This is not a coincidence.)
She is also starting to make astute connections. One day Daniel was wiggling his fingers to go tickle her, and she said,"No Spider, I'm not a spout!"
She also loves to be silly and insert one of her favorite nonsense words in place of words in stories or songs. One of her favorite replacements is "ham"
One day we were talking about being a helper and she piped in,"I'm a helper, mostly!" We smiled because that is a pretty apt description.
Our favorite is, what we've dubbed, her super hero/tv catch phrase: "I can do it. No problem."
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.