Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Ella and the Night light

Ella has baby monitor in her room which also sports an orange nightlight (if you want). To be clear, this baby monitor is for us to monitor Ella. Like in the morning (around 6:15) when she cheerfully announces that 'it's day time,' or in the evening when she is in distress because Pooh Bear's blanket has come off, or her blanket is funny, or her book is lost or her book keeps hitting her.

Ella has come to the conclusion that when she turns the orange nightlight on she can hear baby brother's cries easier. Perhaps it is for her to 'monitor the baby.' I'll be honest. If I had her understanding and situation, I would not turn on the nightlight, but she is one dedicated big sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.