Friday, November 18, 2011

Almost Thanksgiving?

So, I am late posting our blog post this week. It has been a pretty calm week here in Texas. The weather has been nice all week though. It hasn't gotten too hot, and one day this week it rained. We got over a half an inch; it was really exciting to get so much rain in one day! This is one of the biggest rain storms we had in the six months we lived here. We are still 12" in deficit or something like that, but we will take all the rain we can get.


Daniel has been able to leave work at reasonable times this week so we've been able to spend time together, but we haven't been on too many adventures this week. We did check out the outside mall near our house to do some browsing. We also stopped by Tiff's Treats. I had an ice cream sandwich with fresh cookies, and Daniel had a large brownie. Besides that, we've mostly stayed at home, but it has still been fun. We bought a pineapple at the store for a dollar this last week, and it was really tasty. It was so tasty in fact that we bought another one this week!

We are both in the play that our stake is putting on for Christmas. We had play practice on Saturday, and Daniel had to go yesterday because he has a speaking part. He was there for two hours. I didn't have to go because I'm just in the choir.

I also can't believe that this next week is Thanksgiving. It is kind of crazy that is basically here.  I did get some canned pumpkin at the store, so we now have everything we need for pumpkin pie! We are excited to take the vacation day as well, and plan to have a good time.  I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.