This week has been the last week of Daniel's class. Wednesday Daniel decided that he just needed to get some serious work done, so he would stay a little late. A little late turned into 5 in the morning. Since he came home so late, we decided to sleep in later in the morning. I decided to get up and make breakfast cake. (I also told Daniel that it wasn't a reward for staying out late!) Either way this is just the climax of Daniel's recent crazy work schedule. Hopefully we get in some sleep this weekend!
Because of Daniel's work, we haven't done much that is different or exciting this week. We did go to the grocery store, and for the last few weeks, I've ended up getting something for free because of a "buy this, get that for free" sale. Two weeks ago it was free eggs (which I needed already) and this week it was free Chex mix for buying potato chips (I was buying the potato chips already). Getting something free just for buying something you were already planning on is super fun!
I was late posting this blog because yesterday Daniel had to go to play practice. He got cast as Nephi in "The Savior of the World." He has a few lines that he gets to give. It is kind of cool! I'm sure he'll do a great job.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.