Friday, January 27, 2012

Lazy Week and a Late Post

This week hasn't been too busy. We really have just been lazy. We watched episodes -- mostly Star Trek Voyager, and Merlin. We played lots of rounds of Pandemic. (For all of you who don't know, Pandemic is a cooperative game Daniel and I got for Christmas.) We finally got off of "entry mode" this week, but then we ended up losing a lot of games in a row on this new level.  After all those losing all those rounds, We decided to play one more round, and we finally didn't loose! Hooray!

We did go visit a park earlier this week to get outside because the weather was nice outside. We played some frisbee and went for a walk. It was a nice park, and we had a good time. The next day the weather turned crazy! We got 2" of rain, but some parts of the area got 5" of rain in one night. A different part of the city had a very small tornado! For us personally, the thunder was so loud that it set off car alarms in our parking lot! 

I did make some good food for dinners this week. We made tacos with fresh tortillas, but I realized, Sunday night, that I didn't have any taco seasoning for my ground beef. Fortunately, the Internet was able to give me an idea of what to mix up for a taco seasoning substitute. I'm not sure I will be using this new recipe for my taco meat forever, but it did add a good flavor to my ground beef this time! I also made meat loaf with Grandma Call's recipe. That is a sure fire recipe for meat loaf. It turned out great! I was excited that I didn't ruin it.

This week Daniel has been busy working on his project at work. Mostly it seems like he is doing testing on parts and his project. (I'm never quite sure what is going on at work, but I know he is working really hard!) He also played in Elders' basketball again this week. I got to see him make a three pointer! Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.