Thursday, February 9, 2012

A Good and Busy Weekend.

This weekend was a busy weekend. My parents flew in Thursday evening and I went and picked them up. In fact, this weekend I've done more driving than I have probably they whole time we've lived here. I did get to drive in the day which is a lot easier than driving at night --when I usually drive. So the first thing that happened was that we found out that one of our headlights was out! So Dad and Daniel went to the automotive store to get a new bulb. They come home with a new bulb (already replaced in the car) and some headlight cleaner. It really did make our headlights a lot brighter!

Friday Daniel went to work for a shortened day. (He had extra time from Thursday because he had to wait for me to pick him up.) We got to go see his cubicle and his office during the afternoon. We played some games and had dinner. Saturday we visited Fry's Electronics and went to our favorite Chinese restaurant.

Dad spent most of the weekend trying to figure out Daniel's rubix cube. They now both have a better understand of how to solve the cube than I do. Monday Daniel went to work, and I drove my parents downtown (ish) to see the Lyndon B. Johnson Museum. It was pretty cool, even a second time. It is my first time driving anywhere near down town too. We managed to find the parking lot after doing a quick turn around the block. Tuesday morning I took my parents to the airport. It was a short busy visit!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.