Thursday, July 19, 2012

Ward Changes

This week didn't hold much that was out of the ordinary.  We did have a stake fireside where they got several wards together and showed us our new ward boundaries.  It was no surprise that we stayed in our current ward (I'd already heard that we were going to be staying).  We did lose a big chunk of the ward to the new ward they formed.  We'll be sad to see them go, but I'm a bit excited to know that the Elders' Quorum (and hence the number of people I have to remember) has gotten a little smaller.

Since we don't really have much else to talk about this last week, I'll just let it be a short post.  Hopefully next week we'll have some more exciting things to put on our blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.