Most of you have probably heard that we won't be able to buy the house we were so excited about last week. We were (and still are somewhat) frustrated with the sellers, but our Sunday School lesson this week is on forgiveness and Elissa read a book for book club (The Hiding Place) which teaches forgiveness. We figure we'll have to take the subtle reminder and try to forgive them.
We have resumed looking for a good house but haven't found anything particularly interesting yet. We imagine if we wait a while and keep watching house listings that we'll find a keeper before too long. We'll be sure to post it here when we get under weigh on another house.
Other than house shopping we haven't done a whole lot. We are excited for ward choir to pick up again this Sunday. Though I was excited to sing in the choir, for the time being I will be playing piano for it instead. I've never accompanied a choir in a performance, so we'll see how that goes.
I guess that about sums it up this week. Thanks for reading our blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.