It's been a good week at the Larsen apartment. We started it off by looking at a few houses, which had dropped in list price recently. We thought we were really going to like the first house we saw, but it just wasn't quite right. (I couldn't put my finger on it, and I felt bad saying I simply didn't like the house). We had several more houses to look at that evening, but as soon as we saw the next house, we called the rest off. It was pretty much everything we've been looking for in a house. We both agree that this house is better than (ok, Elissa says mostly the same as) the first house. The rest of the week, we were distracted by putting in an offer, then getting a counter offer, and once again countering their counter offer. We've put off the blog post, in hopes that we could deliver awesome news that we had (yet another) a signed house contract. Well, we decided it was time for the post to be made, either way.
Elissa had a lot of activities going on this week, which meant that I got to spend a lot of time on the piano and Wii while she hung out at things like 'Congratulations-we-missed-a-baby-shower-so-we're-doing-it-late' party, book club, and Women's Conference. We also got to go to a game night with two other couples in the ward. We played an interesting game called "telestrations", which was described as "a mix between telephone and pictionary." We thought it was a lot of fun, and the best part was that the "MVPs" were the ones with the worst drawing skills, because it made the game more entertaining. The only sad part of the week, was that I missed volleyball because it was at the same time as the other party (if only volleyball had been at the same as Elissa's stuff).
One last bit of exciting news Elissa wanted to share -- she bought her first and second pairs of shoes since we were married (somehow she kept getting people to buy them for her). I also got a pair of much-needed shoes.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.