Thursday, October 10, 2013

Lots of Rain, but no Milk!

A week or so ago, we started seeing signs that Ella may be allergic to something Elissa was eating.  We crossed our fingers that it wouldn't be a food that's in everything and/or one of the ones that's likely to last through into adulthood.  Elissa started by going without peanut butter, and, at the advice of our pediatrician, milk.  We were told that we wouldn't know for sure until at least two weeks had passed.  If it worked, Ella would probably be a lot less fussy and sleep better.  Those seemed like good enough rewards to merit Elissa living a milk-free lifestyle.  We'll let Elissa tell you about the details of her living milk free, but I'll tell you one thing.  Apparently, as much as I like almond milk, I can't drink it or I 'get as fussy as Ella'.  So, I get regular milk while Elissa gets almond milk.  It works.

On another note, we have gotten a lot of rain lately.  This is our back yard from the other day.  That puddle is 3 inches deep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.