We went to visit family on vacation. The flight there went pretty well. We had a whole three seat row to ourselves and Ella did pretty well on the plane. We did have a one member of our party go MIA in security. We will miss you Monkey.
Daniel was busy doing recruiting the first weekend, so Ella and I went up to Idaho! I got a haircut because there was no one to stop me :P (Actually my mom set up an appointment for me.) I must have been combing my hair more than usual because Ella decided to brush her hair too.
We saw cousins, and Great Grandma Call while we were up visiting as well as Grandma and Grandpa
These faces are what sitting in the car too much feels like, according to Ella. (After the plane ride, was three hours to Idaho, and at least an hour in the car every other day in Idaho and four hours back to Utah). But, we had lots of fun seeing everyone and having fun adventures.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.