All the family in the area came over to my mom's house for dinner (and to visit) on Sunday. It was pretty crazy how many people were there but it was fun to see them all.
We played several rounds of Settlers of Catan with my mom, and even invented an alternate version where apparently the robber is a cow that just moves around and grazes in random places (or gives your settlements dirty looks). I'm not quite sure how that one happened.
Ella loved the back yard. She was wary at first, but then she realized that the roller coaster was safe and fun, and she even decided to become a pirate (ok, I'm probably embellishing here, but you can see how she's breathing in the salty air, right?).
I got to show off VirtualBench (the super-secret product that I may or may not have remembered to tell people about on this blog), which was fun.
I think we had way too much chocolate and too much tasty food (but I think Elissa would assure me that we couldn't possibly do those things).
All in all, it was an awesome trip, and I wish it wasn't so hard to get out to Utah more often.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.