Thursday, June 14, 2012

Volleyball Season Begins

It's been a good week.  Probably one of the more exciting bits of news is that we played our first game of Volleyball on my work team this week.  I was really out of practice, and our team as a whole really stunk, but we only lost by a little bit.  I think we'll get better as we improve our communication and get some more practice.  In any case the reason we're doing this is for fun and exercise, which are both accomplished even if our team does stink.

Also, my Elders' Quorum president talked to me on Sunday about a calling that will remain secret until next blog post.  (I know, you're all waiting with baited breath for the announcement).  I'm not sure if we'll be keeping the 12-13 yr Sunday school calling so we'll just have to wait and see.

On Saturday we went to a home buyer seminar thing.  It was supposed to be 6 hours but it was only about 3 because there was only one other guy there for the course.  It felt kind of remedial after all the research Elissa has been doing to make sure that we are informed and make a good financial choice when we get a house.

I'm not sure there's much else new for this week.  Look to next week for another riveting post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.