Saturday, February 16, 2013

Nothing Much

This last week hasn't given us too much to talk about, so this entry will be short.  It was Employee Appreciation Week at work, and this year they decided to give everyone a t-shirt celebrating their 14th year in the Fortune 100 best places to work (that's right, I picked a good workplace!).  It's nice to finally have an NI shirt (of course, I could have bought one any time if I had wanted).

We've been craving lemon bars for a couple weeks now, but kept not having ingredients when we thought about it.  We finally decided to specifically buy ingredients and make them.  I think you'll agree they turned out well.  I offer anyone coming to visit from out of state a free lemon bar*:
*offer limited to supply on hand.
I guess the last thing I wanted to mention was that I found a book (thanks to people here in my ward) called "The Disappearing Spoon", which I thought sounded really boring and 'sciency', but which I would actually recommend to anyone who would enjoy anecdotes about chemistry/science and the elements.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.