Last Friday we decided to invite one of my coworkers (and his wife) over for pizza and games. We had a lot of fun playing a game called Munchkin with them (I'm pretty sure this is one of those 'party' games designed for late night college hang-outs, but we wouldn't know anything about that because we're boring married people...).
Saturday we got to work on our house and put up a couple more shelves (I think we're done with shelves for now). We also made delicious scones (not like the un-delicious scones you'll find at Starbucks). This was our first time making them and we were mostly successful. The important part was that they were an awesome treat. (This picture of an excellent scone, was not ours).
Sunday morning I got a call to report my home teaching for January. Only thing is, I didn't know I had an assignment! Well, it turns out that they had just assigned me, but not told anyone. With that, came home teachers assigned for us too. They came by and we got to know them. They seem nice.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.