- Little Baby Feet - We have two pictures of baby feet. Probably because our baby was stubborn.
- Whole Little Baby - regular ultrasound picture
- 3D baby - This is our baby with her hand at her face.
Sunday, March 31, 2013
Benefits of Cleaning the House
Sometimes we do chores around the house because we are trying to be mature and not live in a mess. This week we decided to rearrange some furniture -- that required some cleaning. Usually the only reward for cleaning that I get is the satisfaction of having a clean house, but this time I found a surprise! (Daniel will tell you that I should have found this before now, but that is okay.) I only tell you all this because I think you will like the surprise too. New ultrasound pictures from our last doctor's visit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.