This year we had a pretty quiet Christmas. Ella isn't big enough to be interested in opening presents or even really caring about other people opening gifts. Santa stopped by and brought cereal as well as some treats (homemade dairy free brownies for me, of course!)
We got some really fun things. Daniel got me a project (among other things). This may not sound good, but it reflects that he is a really good listener. If you lived at our house, on a regular basis, you would hear me say "Oh! come look at this cute project on pinterest; it uses chalkboard paint!" or "That would be so fun with chalkboard paint!" So Daniel saved up some of his present money to get me stuff to make chalkboard paint and buy supplies. He is such a good husband, that he is even willing to help me do the project (s).
After posting on facebook about how I had found the PERFECT gift, but I had missed the sale, the gift went back on sale! For anyone who was curious I ended up getting Daniel a craftsy.com class. They had several I thought he would like because he is crafty and skilled like that. I just had to pick one, and I think he is pretty excited!
Daniel bought us a taller Christmas tree and some LED Christmas lights on clearance the day after Christmas. We want to make sure everything was working so he set them all up.
Though she wasn't interested in Christmas stuff, Ella finally was seen putting a toy in her mouth (Captured in pictures, More pictures), and caught on tape making cute singing noises!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.