Saturday, January 4, 2014

Ella at 5 Months

Ella is growing up so fast.  Only a month or so ago, she was just born (oh, right, 5 months ... ).  Seriously though, this last month, Ella has grown and learned a lot of new things.  But don't take my word for it, just read what Ella has to say:

I love my jumper!

I play on the floor all by myself.

I make cute noises to get your attention.

I know when it's bedtime, even though I don't like it.

I am a big fan of grandparents!

I follow things with my eyes, a LOT.

I actually like my toys now.

I found my thumb, and my toes.

If you hold me up, I dance.

I always ask for sitting up/standing up time.

Remember how I rolled around like a clock before?  I achieved my goal of becoming a human alarm clock.  I'm set to 6:00 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.