Friday, January 24, 2014

Snow and Smiles

This week wasn't too exciting, but Ella got her first look at real snow today!

Ella has been working hard trying to learn to get around and roll over onto her tummy. She has yet to be successful with the rolling over, but I see her like this alot. (Or This, Or this) Thought I haven't seen it, she must push off with her feet and scoot on her back. I find her in the most odd positions when I get her from her crib in the morning!

She does a lot of twisting a turning on the changing table. She gives cute faces to make all the wrestling worthwhile.

I'm excited because when Daddy comes home at night she has started to look and give him a big Ella smile!

Thanks for being such devoted readers. Because you are so great here is a free desktop background image! (Also know as a bonus Ella picture!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.