So, this is another week here in Texas! Daniel is busy doing work. He set up his cubicle, and his work computer. Today he had his second day of "BYU EE in two days." He is glad that he knows what is going on, but he is kind of bored doing review stuff. We both agreed that it is better than he knows what is going on; instead of him having to learn four years of material in two days. Either way, I think he is having a good time, and it is clear he learned the things to help make him successful at his job.
As for me, I've been home most of the week. I've seen lots of movies, tv, and documentaries now. I even saw a friend of mine on a show that they filmed in Utah. (I know that because they unabashedly used the University Mall in Orem.) Yesterday, I had a Relief Society meeting. We talked about finances. I was in the "investing and making money group." I learned a few things about investing. (the key thing, always take company matching or stock benefits.) Then, we talked about how women are more and more becoming entrepreneurs. I'm still not sure I'm going to be an entrepreneur, but it did tell me that I should find something that correlates my skills and interests.
I also started and finished this little cross stitch bear. That is how much time I've had around the house. Just me and this little bear project.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.