Friday, June 10, 2011

Work and Stuff

So, this was Daniel's first week of work. He went to work Monday and did the "welcome to work" stuff. And now, for the next two weeks he is taking a training course. I don't think he really likes being stuck in a classroom for eight hours everyday, but I also think that he will enjoy solving problems instead of just learning in a classroom. He will survive, of course -- he is already half way done with training!

As for me, I've been doing projects and work around the house. Nothing too exciting nostly making food and doing laundry. Today, I organized our food storage so I know what is in our pantry. Before this, everything has been in boxes so I have had to search to find anything to make food. Now I can find things, and I know what I have (or don't have). Hopefully, that helps me figure out what to get for food storage, and what to buy at the store. I've also been busy sending out job applications, and looking for things to do. Hopefully something will pop out at me soon!

To be honest, I'm a little jealous that Daniel has something to do all day, and I don't yet. But, I'm sure I'll find something to do soon, and Daniel is excited to get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.